[ls_content_block id=”385″]Hey all, just pushed out a new version of SIF-less. It was a quickie. Updates include:
- Forcing HTTPS on XP0 installs. Thanks to Łukasz Skowroński for the blog post.
- Also, the AlllowedCorsOrigins for identify server will be working already with HTTPS. (Stack Overflow here.)
- The Password Recovery Url should now be HTTPS by default.
- The role for a XM0 server should now be ‘StandAlone’, rather than ‘ContentManagement’ (Thanks, Rosen)
- This fixes an issue where Device Detection wouldn’t init on a CM-only instance.
- When editing a Sitecore profile, SIF-less won’t default to XM0 anymore. (Thanks, Yogesh)
- SIF-less will only try to uninstall SIF (to ensure the right version) if it’s loaded, preventing the “module not found” error
- I changed “SkipPreReqCheck” to “ForcePreReqCheck” so by default, you don’t try to keep installing stuff over and over….and over…
- Removed the Scripts folder, since it’s only used for uninstalls, and we’re pure PowerShell here.
You can grab the latest over on github: https://github.com/RAhnemann/sif-less
Always have the download here as well: https://rockpapersitecore.com/wp-content/uploads/sifless.zi
Thank you for this tool. When creating a profile what do I set for a Data File Repository, is that just the directory with the 2 zips (xm1)?
That’s correct. The files should be in that folder so it paths to it in the JSON configs.
I guess I asked you a question in another post but I have used this version of SIFLess.
Appreciate if you move that question here.
My problem is this at the end of script execution:
Enabling SSL on Site
Invoke-AddWebFeatureSSLTask : The term ‘Invoke-AddWebFeatureSSLTask’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try
At C:\Users\priyabrata.dash\Documents\Project_Docs\TUVSUD\SC9_Setup\SIFless-EZ-1549000158.TUVSUD.ps1:221 char:3
+ Invoke-AddWebFeatureSSLTask -Hostname $SitecoreSiteName -SiteName $ …
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Invoke-AddWebFeatureSSLTask:String) , CommandNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
When this errors out, what version of SIF are you seeing? If you run ‘Get-Module -All’ what’s the output?